Wednesday, September 24, 2014

September Design Team project for Craftycutting

I am so excited to be chosen to be part of this wonderful team and look forward to creating lots of projects with the wonderful products from craftycutting.com My first design team package arrived last week. I couldn't wait to get started. As Halloween is fast approaching I decided to use the shadow box to make a Halloween scene. Carol had also included some of the lovely new Graphic45 'an Eerie Tale' paper, so I used these to cover the box and to fussy cut lots of silhouette images. I also used one of the great cut-outs of a spider which I embossed with black and purple embossing powders. Another product which I love is the cardboard page strengtheners. I have used these in a couple of different ways here. Firstly I covered a piece of cardboard with black paper, embossed it with a wood embossing folder and then diecut a tree from it. For the house, I embossed a piece of cardboard with a lined folder and cut it into strips. I stuck these stripes onto another piece of cardboard and cut out the rickety house. I then inked the house with black ink and added some acetate for windows.








Hope you like the project and will try something like it for yourself.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi, I love to receive comments on my work. Thanks for joining me.
Karen